Monday, June 23, 2008

The Evil Bitch

my faci is screwing with my head...

she is a total bitch oh-my-shigglewingledingdongbell.

WTF IS WRONG WITH HER AHHH. im like super sure she has something against me or something. she's after all such a bias shigglewingledingdongbell..

first she asks me to sign up for a trip.

so i sign up and wait for the confirmation email.

then she doesnt send me. people confirm im not selected. okay. im quite pissed already.

then there's supposed to be a briefing which i have no idea of because i did not receive the email and no one knows that i'm supposed to go either.

they see my name there.

she writes a bloody email demanding reasons! (sent to 5)

so that got my hopes up. hey. so im supposed to be inside. great. i'll tell her i didnt receive the email.. RIGHT...

THAT WHORE. NNBCCB. she sent to the other 4 people "I accept your reasons" and yay. they get to go.

She tells me.. oh well.. better luck next time applying for trips.


WTF IS WRONG WITH HER!

she wants me there, doesnt select me, demands a reason for my absence from a briefing i had no idea off, and tells me too bad.

wtf is wrong with that bias bitch.

No comments: