Sunday, August 3, 2008

woots!!

it's august already! ho ho.. a few more weeks to dear's b'day.

oh my.. wahha. im gona so surprise her for her b'day.
these few days keep telling her rubbish abt all the nonsense that i will be giving her den end up telling her IM JOKING. wahaha. build up the suspense for her. let her be so confused den when she see the present i giving her. she will faint! wahah. this is interesting shit


anyways.

KEAT. LOL. u are a troublesome person. oh my mymymymymymy 天。。。

i give you my support. when u need someone to talk to. i'll be there for u. lol.. i cant help laughing la.

ur problems.. really so funny.






anyways. today's soccer was rubbish.
played streetsoccer since duno when. wahlao. there was no place to run. in that small tiny square with like 5 on each side. how the hell. and it was also super tiring i duno why. must keep running here n there to find place when the place is also rubbish. o wells..


changsong has a problem.which i think it's like.. how to solve?

i probably wont be able to understand as well as he can. afterall, who can see better than himself. all i can do is assure him nothing's wrong with his far far away happiness. lol. it'll probably come back to him like my bonnie. LOL.


Changsong. this is for you.

My Ting Ting lies over the Ocean
My Ting Ting lies over the Sea
My Ting Ting is now in New Zealand
Oh bring back my Ting Ting to me!


Bring back, Oh bring back!
Oh bring back my Ting Ting to me, to me!
Come back! Oh Come back!
Oh Ting Ting please come back SG!

Lol.. =D

No comments: