Saturday, August 9, 2008

WTF IS PP

Dam. I hate PP.

This sickening personal profiling G902 module should just bite the dust. I have no idea why they want us to have this retarded module. Like why bother to profile a subject?

2000 word essay my fuck. What can you profile in 2000 words? You need like 20,000 words to profile something properly and in detail. This 2000 word crap is rubbish. It ought to be called Puberty Program. It's like going through puberty all over again with the fucking mood swings and frustrations you get at the lack of resources.

Anyways, the whole day today was supposed to be spend on the puberty fuck shit but I ended up being distracted. Shit man, I had to rush like a power dog for the rest of the night.

I'm taking a breather right now, from all that stress at my growing cock hair. (It's puberty remember?)

The executive summary we were supposed to have with our report could jolly well be the report itself, why should we have the in details part? After all, the executive summary is normally more read than the report itself. People want quick now of days. Sheehs. It's like telling someone "I'm gona fuck your ass" before saying: "here's what i'm gonna do, i'm gona take a condom, wear it and slowly insert it into your......" Get my point? The next part's pretty much REDUNDANT?

Then there's the trouble with the citation and referencing. Like WTF I'm suppose to almost reference every single shit information I have. What happened to general knowledge. I regreted picking that shit topic. I should have picked something like "You'll Never Walk Alone - A Study of Liverpool Football Club" Like YEAH! Instead of Potter's 5 forces, I could have something like Benitez's 5 Forces. Things like SWAT can be their football formations, their history and WTF. It would have been SO COOL. Argh damnit.

Well, I'll prolly finish up the shity puberty by 10+ tomorrow and become a real man.

Woots! Soccer Soccer Soccer!!!!!


I wrote this after 12 so to me, it's still considered 8th.

Fuck National Day - I don't feel Singaporean but I love this place nevertheless.
What's this place called again?

No comments: