Friday, January 30, 2009

Hello.

Chinese New Year has been rather interesting this year.

Firstly despite the bad economy, I felt that I did receive quite a bit of cash. (I would not say how much in case someone reads this and decides to steal it from me.)

What was surprising is that my 3rd aunt didn't give me as much as she would normally give. She normally gives the guys more and well, this year she gave me the same amount as my sister. Either she gave the wrong hongbao, or she's treating me like a girl now. Damn. Then at my AhGong's house, holy shit. I finally realised what cheapskates they all were.

This year, Dad's side gave like $20/ packet while Mum's side gave $4/ packet. Horrible! Don't they know what's $4 in chinese?

Well the main thing was that I believe that since they gave me $4 and I had like 10 packets of $4. It was like DIE x10. LOL. No wonder this year was a bad year for gambling. Damn the retarded feng shui asshole who said that it's a Fa Cai year for Snakes. (He did say it's more prominent in the 2nd half of the year but losing $50 is not ideal for a fa cai year)

Okay. Well that was the First day anyway. The second day was much better. The people whom I don't really know but are some how related to me gave $10/packet instead of the usual $6-$8. Bless them in this time of horrible money problems. Oh, I'm glad I decided to go also cause the pretty girl cousin twice removed or whatever spent time talking to me. HAHA. She was so cute. She's like older than me and working now. Awesome shit was I never knew she was from TMS. I think she's 22 or 23. Cant remember since it wasn't that important. Anyways, I go there every Chu 2 for as long as I remembered and this was the first time she talked to me. Cool.

Chu 3 was stupid. Spent the whole day doing stupid research for my stupid project. Shit heads at school.

So. Chu 4 was normal. Caught InkHeart, not a bad film. Not a good one either. Was just normal to waste time away. What was really interesting was this retarded girl who had this wierd laughter in the theater. Holy shit. Every funny part in the show, U'll hear her laughter. It was kind of like Bryan's laughter - just louder, higher pitched and more husky. That's why it's wierd. High-pitched husky laughter. HAHA.

Well after that was to my Year1 Sem1 classmates's house. Total of uh.. 7 of us were there. Yes we gambled and I fucking lost money again. I think I lost around say.. $4+ ? bad luck Considering I was betting peanuts like 20cents. After that was Yu Sheng. Fun shit. Me SP and WX all try snatch the raw salmon. I ate like 8 pieces though. Oh.. We decided to have a raw salmon yusheng. LOL. Just raw salmon den we'ld have wasabi sauce and the cracker thing. Good Shit. HAHA.

Left the place around 11 and I travelled all the way back to Pasir Ris from Boon Lay. Yes Boon Lay Holy Shit What The Fuck BBQ. HAHA. One end to the other end. Journey didn't really last that long since I was training Sephiroth. I just can't win Sephiroth and Tidus.

Sam Chong. U are a fool to have ur save file deleted. I will laugh at u personally the next time I see u.

Sake Tomorrow with my mum and 2 other people I haven't seen in a long time. I think I'll blog about it tomorrow. It will be a story telling post next. Lol.

No comments: