Monday, May 19, 2008

There's no point in this

alright. I dont know why the hell I'm starting a blog?

like wasn't i always the idiot going around saying that guys who blog are gay? damn. i guess i'm gay? even my blog skin sucks.

anyways. to start ranting, lets just say that today

TOTALLY SUCKED


who the hell stays at home all day and do nothing but play fm? winning is so boring and the game gets totally screwed up since everyone starts being overpriced. i wonder how the hell they created that game.

i was supposed to go out with dear today. apparently she pissed me off by showing the normal girly attitude. sheeh. and that made me spend the day as above... DOING NOTHING. like WHAT THE FUCK. i wasted my life larh.

okay. anyways. i seriously dont know how the first post should be like? omg. this is really screwed up. i kind of feel like an idiot writing to himself for no one to read. but i kinda like it. at least i get to type something for myself to read.damnit. i'll prolly get addicted to writing rubbishes. wheeeee

at least the tomorrow shall be a fruitful day where i'll get to play soccer.
hurray for changsong
.

bye.

2 comments:

changsong. said...

wtf there's nuttin wrong with blogging as a guy. just dun start talking with X behind everyword. and yes tomorrow soccer.

Weijie said...

wth? x behind every word? likex thisx? thisx isx gayx lehx? hahax hahax hahax