Sunday, May 25, 2008

wasted........

yea. read the title.

i wasted my day away

i wasted away my self..

doing what you ask.. well. doing retarded stuff.

the day could have been oh so exciting. but UT2 screwed up my day. dam. had to rush through the stupid darn project.

wtf is report?
ans: rubbish

wtf is article?
ans: bullshit

wtf is ut2?
ans: useless test

damn rp. it's getting on my nerves.



fredrick was also being a dick as usual. that nimcompoop sheemus tervadeiyah.

fucking asshole told me to take BTT on sat on fri.
sat came and he said zac cant so lets change it.
"lets put it tml" he says
"i cant. i have to rush project" i say
"too bad then you loser. HAHA dumbass. who wants to wait with you till next week" - his indirect answer.

well. a fuck you to that.

now i'll have to waste my life away waiting for someone else to accompany me there since i dont wanna go alone. wtf.. some kinda friend. dick head.

No comments: