Monday, July 28, 2008

okay

i lost $80 to someone in the house..

日防夜防 家贼难防

LIKE WTF

$80 lehhh....

there goes the b'day surprise i wanted to give karen. sian..
i duno if i go thru with the plan, i'll be able to survive anot.. later not enough money wah sian.

altogether i need at least $120 for her b'day surprise
$80 for some RL perfume ohmy.. and $20++ for that DIY bear at suntec. heh..

WAAAAA.

someone save me.


somehow. i bet it was my sister who stole the money. LIKE WHO ElSE!

my grandma doesnt need cash
my mum n dad works

so it leaves my sister who has a history of stealing from me, mummy n granny. SO I HAVE THIS FEELING IT'S HER..

bt it's been a long time so she probably got better. harder to catch her. but then again.. she has a sudden increase of posessions. like a new bag which she said she bought for $20. mum didnt mention giving her any money. i doubt she saved. she's such a spend trift. always wanting stuffs other ppl have. yes. she's the typical materialistic type of bitch.. i kinda hate her but ARGH.. i want my money back. it's supposed to be used to make my baby happy!!! WAHLAO FUCK IT LA!

No comments: